- Do you accept returns, exchanges or alterations after delivery?
Due to handmade nature of the items, we do not accept returns, exchanges or requests for alterations after delivery. So please be fully aware of this when making a purchase. If you have a problem with your order, please feel free to contact us, as we will try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
- Do you offer refunds under any circumstances?
There are no refunds since every item is custom.
- Do you offer rush production?
All orders will be processed in our standard 3-5 business days.
- What if my package is delayed/lost in transit or stolen?
Hemsin is not liable for packages that are delayed in transit, lost by the shipping carrier, or stolen-- all circumstances which are beyond our control. Once we hand your item over to the shipping carrier it is their responsibility to deliver the item. Please contact the shipping carrier directly regarding delays or lost packages. If you suspect mail theft you can obtain the GPS coordinates of the last scan point from the shipping carrier and file a mail theft report with your local police department.
- If a sale starts after I place my order, will you refund the difference?
The price paid is the price of the item at the time of your order. For example, if the item is in a 10% off sale a week after your order, we do not go back and refund all previous customers that 10% off amount.
- What if my item is returned to the sender/seller after it's shipped?
If a customer's order is returned to the sender/seller for ANY reason, the customer is responsible for paying for re-shipment.